One of the best and easiest ways to keep your customers thinking about you is by sending out email newsletters. A simple email newsletter campaign includes sending out one email a month that contains a picture, a paragraph, and a call to action. Make sure that 80 percent of the content is helpful advice or interesting information and then the remaining 20 percent is the sales portion.

Contact us today for help with creating your email marketing campaign.

Published On: June 15th, 2020 / Categories: Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Social Media /

Sign Up For Marketing Tips & More!

Sign up today and receive the guide “Making Sense of Online Marketing”