Happy New Year! Every year we see new trends appearing on the scene. We came up with a list of the top marketing trends you need to be watching for 2023. If you’re ready to take your marketing efforts to the next level, start keeping up with these trends now.
- AI Support. AI helps make your marketing approach stronger and smarter so you connect right to your audience. Make sure you are offering a personalized approach when communicating on social platforms.
- Word of Mouth. Word of mouth is still relevant, but the approach to word of mouth has just changed these last few years. I am talking about influencers! Your marketing plan has to include influencers for 2023.
- B2B Marketing Plan. LinkedIn has continued growing in engagement since 2020. If you offer B2B services, your consistent marketing strategy has to include LinkedIn. This platform will allow you to grow your audience and expand your opportunities.
- Build a Strong Foundation. We understand the power and growth of the Metaverse, AI, and Digital Advertising. That is why you need to increase your marketing budget to include your foundational items now, like, SEO, Email Marketing, Digital Ads, Influencer Marketing, and Video Marketing.
- Hey Shorty! Short and quick videos are best for your social media content. When you think of Reels or TikTok, you want to leave people wanting more. The short video strategy is an important part of your overall marketing plan for 2023. Your customers are engaging on these video platforms, so it is time for you to show up!
These marketing trends will be huge in 2023. Your business needs to start implementing some of these trends so you don’t fall behind. Do you need help revamping your marketing plan this year? Contact Divine Marketing Group today for a free consultation!