YouTube, a subsidiary of Google, is the largest video streaming website in the world, accumulating up to 1 billion hours of video streaming and 5 billion videos watched a day. If you have ever used Google, you might recall a short ad played before your video began. This is referred to as a Video Ad. Video Ads boost awareness of your brand, follow up with former ad viewers, and reach potential customers while they’re watching or searching for videos on YouTube (and other video partner sites). From six seconds to longer, Video Ads offer five categories for you to choose from when considering this campaign.
- Skippable In-Stream Ad: Users can skip so you are only charged for views
- In-Feed Ad: Shows to highly engaged users in the discovery and searching phase
- Non-Skippable In-Stream Ads: Users can’t skip so they view your whole message
- Bumper Ads: Quick messages that can’t be skipped to raise awareness or reinforce other ads.
- Outstream Ads: Raise awareness to users outside of Google when they are browsing their favorite sites.
Along with Video Ads, Google also offers Google video partners. ”Google video partners are high-quality publisher websites and mobile apps where you can show your video ads to viewers beyond YouTube.” Video partners need to follow strict policies according to the streaming platform chosen, which can include Google Ad Manager, AdMob, or AdSense. Google highlights four benefits of using Google video partners, which are as follows:
- Google Partners shows ads in context with your brand.
- Google Partners shows ads across different devices.
- You can control where your ads appear on Google Partners.
- Google Partner expands your reach beyond YouTube.
Want to grow your exposure and capture your audience? Google Video Ads is perfect for you. Among the five Google Video Ad options, as well as Google video partners, you have the desired flexibility to create and advertise just what you need. Contact us today to get started with Google Video Ads, and learn more about our services on our website.